What is Cloud Stacking SEO?
Cloud-stacking SEO uses significant cloud services like Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud for hosting HTML pages.
This method uses established platforms to create stronger URLs than new web pages.
Using cloud domains helps websites improve their SEO and search rankings.
Benefits of Cloud-Stacking SEO
Let’s delve into the benefits of cloud-stacking SEO for businesses. This approach can be a game-changer for enhancing your online presence.
- Cloud stacking improves your search engine visibility by creating and linking multiple cloud-based properties to your main website. Increased visibility = more organic traffic = higher exposure = more conversions and sales potential.
- A cloud stacking strategy can improve your website’s search engine results page (SERPs) ranking. The network of interconnected cloud-based properties enhances your digital presence. This indicates to search engines that your website holds authority and relevance, resulting in higher rankings for your targeted keywords or phrases. As a result, organic traffic will increase, which can contribute to business growth.
- Traditional SEO tends to prioritize obtaining backlinks from a narrower range of sources. This could make websites more susceptible to changes in search engine algorithms or penalties. By utilizing multiple cloud platforms, cloud stacking enables the diversification of your link profile. It decreases dependence on any singular source of links and builds a stronger and more resistant SEO strategy.
- By diversifying your link sources, cloud stacking provides better protection against search engine algorithm changes. This means your SEO efforts will continue to drive traffic to your site, even after updates.
How to use cloud stacking for SEO
I’ll walk you through it step by step:
- Start by signing up for AmazonS3 hosting. This is your starting point.
- Create a bucket. Think of a bucket as your main folder on AmazonS3.
- Find a free HTML template. You can quickly get these online, and they’ll help with your website design.
- Write your content. This is what you want to share on your website.
- Add a link to your HTML template. This link should lead to your main website.
- Upload your HTML file to your bucket. This is how you get your site live on AmazonS3.
- Keep building more HTML files and uploading them. This expands your presence on AmazonS3.
- For the more advanced users, try other hosting services like Microsoft Azure. It’s the same process as AmazonS3.
It’s true that the first step can be the most challenging.
But once you’ve set up your AmazonS3 account, you can create your first HTML websites. It’s a straightforward process, and each step takes you closer to having your content out there on the cloud.
Cloud-stacking SEO with Amazon S3
Let’s talk about starting with cloud stacking using Amazon S3, a popular choice for hosting. It’s a great way to begin your journey in this area.
- First, you’ll need a hosting account. Amazon S3 is a great option to start with. It’s user-friendly and widely used.
- Sign up for a free account. You can do this by visiting Amazon S3’s free tier page. This page guides you through setting up an account.
- Enter your credit card details. Don’t worry; many users, including those who’ve used Amazon S3 for years, have yet to be charged for primary usage under the free tier.
- Once signed in, navigate to the S3 service. Look for the S3 link in your Amazon AWS dashboard.
- Start creating your buckets. In Amazon S3, buckets are your primary storage folders for storing and managing your data.
This process is the first step in cloud stacking. It involves setting up a hosting account and creating buckets to store your content. Amazon S3’s user-friendly interface makes it a great starting point for beginners.
How to create websites for cloud stacking
This approach differs from other link-building methods because it involves creating actual websites.
Choose an HTML editor.
You’ll use this tool to write and edit your website’s code. A popular option is Sublime Text, which you can download from their website. It’s user-friendly and an excellent choice for beginners and pros alike.
Find an HTML template.
To make your life easier, start with a pre-designed template. Search for “free HTML templates” on Google. You’ll find a variety of options to choose from. Pick one that suits your style and needs.
Download the template to your computer.
Once you’ve selected a template, download it. This is usually a .zip file containing all the necessary HTML and CSS files.
Edit the template using your HTML editor.
Open the template chosen editor. You can modify the content, layout, and style to fit your requirements. You’ll be doing things like adding your text, changing colors, and adjusting the layout.
Creating HTML websites for cloud stacking is like returning to the basics of web development before platforms like WordPress simplified the process.
It gives you more control over the design and structure of your site, which can be a valuable skill in SEO and web development.
Indexing through quality content
Good content is crucial for SEO success. Google recognizes using Amazon S3 hosting by SEOs for creating robust webpages.
To ensure indexing, your pages must resemble genuine web pages.
For instance, see this example:
A page like this has significant search volume behind it:
Domain Authority with Cloud Stacking
When you upload your HTML page to AmazonS3, it gets a unique URL that includes ‘amazonaws.com.’
This is crucial because your webpage is now hosted on a subdomain of Amazon, which is a strong and reputable domain.
SEO scoring tools like Authority Score in Semrush shows a high score:
Even though your page is on a subdomain, it benefits significantly from being associated with Amazon’s domain.
This association can enhance your page’s authority and trustworthiness in search engines’ eyes.
If you were to create a website on a brand new domain, you’d be essentially starting from zero.
Imagine the cumulative effect if you create and host multiple pages on AmazonS3. Each page gains from Amazon’s domain strength, which can significantly amplify your overall online presence and SEO effectiveness.
Hosting providers for Cloud Stacking
Let’s talk about the most critical hosting providers to use in cloud stacking for SEO.
- Amazon S3: This is a widely recognized and influential hosting provider. By using Amazon S3, your HTML websites can leverage Amazon’s domain authority, which is substantial.
- Microsoft Azure: Another excellent choice for cloud stacking. Azure is known for its robust infrastructure and reliability, making it a preferred choice for many looking to enhance their SEO through cloud hosting.
- Google Cloud: As a part of the Google ecosystem, hosting your HTML websites on Google Cloud can also be very beneficial. It’s a trusted platform with a strong domain authority.
Downsides of Cloud Stacking
Let’s discuss two key areas to be cautious about:
- Avoid Over-Optimization: It’s essential to strike a balance in optimization. While using keywords and backlinks to improve your search engine rankings is important, overdoing it can backfire.
- Focus on High-Quality Content: The quality of your content is paramount. Some fall into the trap of prioritizing quantity over quality to boost rankings. Search engines favor well-researched, informative, and unique—content that offers real value to the audience.
Final Word: Cloud-Stacking SEO
In conclusion, take a cloud-stacking approach that combines the power of cloud resources with effective SEO strategies.
Cloud resources provide scalability, reliability, and flexibility, allowing businesses to handle any changes or spikes in website traffic easily.
By utilizing cloud hosting services, businesses can ensure that their websites have high availability and optimal performance, leading to better user experiences and increased chances of ranking higher in search engine results.